I provide promotion of recordings to folk and bluegrass radio for appropriate recordings using a negotiated fee based on how much work done and by what media. Service can be filtered by budget, location, the amount of work you are willing to do, or genre to fit your goals and budget. More info below and, at more detail, in
Art Menius Radio is based on two basic concepts:
- You can afford radio promotion or assistance
- You can’t afford not to have radio promotion support, if only a consultation
Art Menius Offers Radio Promotion Services that are:
- Customized for each client across abroad range of services, genre, geographic area, and budget.
- One-stop including printing, mailing, downloads, streaming, and lots more.
- Inclusive of color laser printing and mailing at the very best rates, if desired, as well download, AirPlay Direct, and streaming hosting.
- Provided across diverse folk and roots genre and charts with a goal of maximizing total airplay
- Offered in DIY versions for those on a limited budget.
I can scale from $50 for two hours of consultation to $2500 for Cadillac service. Between those two ends of service and fees, I can develop different levels of hybrid professional-DIY solutions or full service. That includes assistance to artists desiring to promote their own project.
Brief information below, To see detsails with examples of basic radio promotion packages ranging from $625 to $2700, download this fact sheet: Art Menius Radio Services January 2020
Radio Promotion Services can include
- Email marketing to all or part of my database of more than 750 folk radio hosts playing the breadth of the genre including bluegrass, singer-songwriter, blues, and Celtic. Includes the reporters for FolkDJ, Americana, Bluegrass Unlimited, NACCHART folk, Roots Music Report folk, Bluegrass Today, and Grassicana.
- Service by mail (CD or postage) to mutually agreeable segment of my database of radio hosts
- Professional printing
- Hosting downloads, streaming, and AirPlay Direct
- Direct email to hosts and thanks for airplay
- Personal followup with hosts
- Posts to Folk-DJ
- One-Sheets and Track Card Inserts
- Hosting media downloads with WAV, mp3-320, artwork, liner notes
- Setting up streaming
- Social Media