I provide promotion of recordings to folk and bluegrass radio for appropriate recordings using a negotiated fee based on how much work done and by what media. Service can be filtered by budget, location, the amount of work you are willing to do, or genre to fit your goals and budget.
Art Menius Media is based on two basic concepts:
- You can afford radio promotion or assistance
- You can’t afford not to have radio promotion support
I can scale from $50 for two hours of consultation to $2500 for Cadillac service. Between those two ends of service and fees, I can develop different levels of hybrid professional-DIY solutions or full service. That includes assistance to artists desiring to promote their own project.
More information below
Radio Promotion Services can include
- Email marketing to all or part of my database of more than 600 folk radio hosts playing the breadth of the genre including bluegrass, singer-songwriter, blues, and Celtic. Includes the reporters for FolkDJ, Americana, Bluegrass Unlimited, NACCHART folk, Roots Music Report folk, Bluegrass Today, and Grassicana.
- Service by mail (CD or postage) to mutually agreeable segment of my database of radio hosts
- Direct email to hosts and thanks for airplay
- Personal followup with hosts
- Posts to Folk-DJ
- One-Sheets and Track Card Inserts
- Setting up and promoting Airplay Direct
- Hosting media downloads with WAV, mp3-320, artwork, liner notes
- Setting up streaming
- Social Media
- Tour publicity – pitching shows to writers where your gigs are
- Social media
- Basic website design in WordPress